- Aaron, of course! He's my lover.
- Everly, the tiny love of my life. The person who taught me about love, really.
- My family, all of them. They're spectacular.
- My friends, I can't list you all separately because this list would be too long. You are wonderful!
- Myself. This year of falling in love with myself has already been fantastic. I am really great.
Last year on Valentine's Day Aaron and I stayed in and had a sweet dinner together (our tradition is to cook dinner at home rather than go out). We talked to my huge belly (I was 39 1/2 weeks pregnant!) and told her that perhaps she could come out and we could meet her. We didn't realize we only had one week until that request was fulfilled! There was so much love in our world then, and it didn't even compare to the love that fills our world now. Everly Eden, you make my world beautiful.
And to all the Valentine's haters: Just.Stop. It makes you seem bitter. (If you want a thoroughly entertaining view on the problem with Valentine's Day click here! "Less complaining. More sexy rumpus.")