- Everly smiles at everyone! A month ago I said she smiles all the time but I had no idea. She has truly become the happiest baby I know.
- She loves faces. If you look at her she lights up and if you include her in a conversation she will talk back. One day I'll even understand her words.
- Her toes are her favorite thing. She figured out how to get them all the way to her mouth and suck away.
- Everly currently weighs 14 1/2 pounds and is exactly 2 feet tall. She's growing so well and she LOVES to eat.
- She's had a hard time with sleeping the past few weeks because Japan and Utah have a 15 hour time difference. It's been a hard adjustment but she's back to at least one 5-6 hour stretch a night. I'm hoping we turn that into 2 stretches soon. I need a little more sleep!
- She rolls all over the place, from her back and her tummy, so I can't leave her alone ever!
My sweet darling girl. Words cannot express the love I have for you.